|Bad Ear Day|
|Season 1, Episode 9|
|Airdate||August 16, 2013|
|Viewers||3.2 million views|
|Written by||Derek Dressler, Clay Morrow, Paul Rudish, Chris Savino, and Aaron Springer|
|Directed by||Chris Savino|
|Storyboard by||Chris Savino|
"Bad Ear Day" is the ninth episode of Mickey Mouse. It premiered on August 16, 2013.
With the Voice Talents of:
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse and Clara Cluck
- Bill Farmer as Goofy
- Additional voices: Don Cherry, Paul Rudish
- The episode's title is a play on the phrase "bad hair day".
- King Candy's name from Wreck-It Ralph can briefly be seen on the window when Mickey is running through the streets.
- Minnie made her first appearance since New York Weenie, however she only appears at the end.
- The music at the beginning of the cartoon is the Ranz de Vaches section of the "William Tell Overture" by Gioachino Rossini.
- The aria that Clara Cluck clucks in the opera at the end is Largo al factotum from il barbiere di Siviglia, traditionally sung by a baritone, also by Rossini.
- The plot of this cartoon is similar to the 1947 cartoon Mickey's Delayed Date.
- When Mickey's ears get blown away, the words and sound become inaudible, and when Goofy gives Mickey his ears, everything is audible again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.