|Eau de Minnie|
|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Airdate||May 23, 2014|
|Viewers||2.8 million views|
|Written by|| Darrick Bachman|
|Directed by|| Paul Rudish|
|Storyboard by||Aliki T. Grafft|
O Futebol Clássico
Eau de Minnie" is the third episode in the second season of Mickey Mouse. It premiered on May 23, 2014.
With the Voice Talents of:
- Russi Taylor as Minnie Mouse, Additional Voices
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Mickey Mouse
- Aliki T. Grafft as Flower Saleswoman, "Entrancement" voice
- Additional voices: Paul Rudish, Fred Tatasciore
Production notes Edit
- This is the first Minnie Mouse-themed episode. The title card says "Minnie Mouse" instead of the usual "Mickey Mouse".
- This is the first episode where Mickey has a minor role.
- The second outfit Minnie tries on at the beginning of the episode is her same outfit from the preschool cartoon Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- The music that plays throughout this cartoon is "Minnie's Yoo Hoo", often considered the very first song written for the Disney studios and Mickey's original theme song written by Walt Disney himself and Warner Bros. staple Carl Stalling.
- The birds sitting on Minnie's shoulders could reference Cinderella.
- The french title is translated to Water Minnie.
What Happened To Minnie Mouse when she used too much perfume Edit
- Birds tackled her.
- A flower shop woman used her as a flower.
- A baker turned her into a apple pie.
- Several men persuade to give her a ride.
- Several buildings wanted her to walk through them.
- Tons of shoes wanted her to try them on.
- When Minnie accidentally spills all of the entrancement perfume on her, Everything is attracted to her like a magnet. Including animals, cars, buildings, and even the moon.
- When Minnie kisses Mickey over the phone, she has her hat on, but in the next shot, it disappears.♙